Items needed to complete the application:
- Home and work contact information
- Detailed Education Background
- Letter of recommendation from your principal, signed and scanned into a PDF file
(not required for Retired applicants no longer teaching or applicants applying only to become a Scorer)
- Resume in PDF format
- (Optional) Any other supporting documents, compiled into one PDF file
- Answers to the following questions:
You will be asked to choose a username and a password. This will allow
you to return to an incomplete application later if you do not complete your application,
and it will be your access to the website for important documents and training if your
application is accepted.
- Please describe your experience with writing or designing curriculum in your subject
area at the local, district and/or state level. (Might include benchmark writing)
- Please describe your experience in assessment development in your subject area at
the local, district and/or state level.
- Please list any specific strengths which you possess that you feel would be advantageous
to the writing or reviewing teams (e.g., leadership, technology, etc.).
In case of technical difficulty please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this Project.
The next round of applications will be determined by the Florida Department of Education..
Please stay in touch with us.